Offers & Packages
Badminton Horse Trials from £225.00 per room, per night
The Badminton Horse Trials are one of the premier five day event trials in the South West of England.
They take place in May each year in the park of Badminton House, the seat of the Duke of Beaufort in Gloucestershire, England.
There is something for everyone over the five day event including dressage displays, cross country tests, and the parade of the Duke of Beauforts Hounds. If you want a break from the trials or retail therapy is more your thing, then the famous Badminton's shopping village is a perfect stroll away to buy some classic country clothing.
Situated only 14 miles away from the Badminton House, our country house setting will make you feel at home after a long day at the horse trials. Our Garden Spa is also open in the early evening, perfect for a relaxing swim or afternoon massage.
If the weather turns sour during the trials, we are very happy to take care of all your muddy and wet clothes, having them dried and ready for the next day's events.
Private transport can be arranged with our private chauffeur, from £60.00, but we kindly advise that this will need to booked in advance.
Join us from one to five nights and we will be delighted to offer you:
- Luxury en-suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Full use of our Garden Spa facilities
- When dining in our Michelin star restaurant or our new dining destination, The Pantry, enjoy a complimentary bar tenders choice of cocktail in The Pantry as an apéritif
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Morning newspaper
Our Badmington Horse Trials break is available at the following rates:
- From £225.00 per night in a classic room
- From £265.00 per night in a superior room
- From £305.00 per night in a deluxe room
- From £365.00 per night in a premier deluxe room
- From £395.00 per night in a junior suite
- From £505.00 per night in a family suite
- From £605.00 per night in a master suite
These rates are based on two guests sharing a room.
Valid from Wednesday 7th May - Sunday 11th May 2014, subject to availability. Please be advised that when booking a Friday and Saturday night a minimum two night stay is required.
|Please click here to check availability|