Explore Bath this Easter from £320.00 per room, per night
Stay with us one, two or three nights over the Easter weekend and explore the beautiful city of Bath.
Our four acres of landscaped gardens are perfect for children to spend time letting off steam or playing hide and seek this Easter during your break away.
For those who wish to explore the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, along with our gorgeous grounds, take a tour around the ancient Roman Baths, visit the famous recently refurbished No.1 Royal Crescent, a Georgian town house that offers a true feeling into how life was in the 18th century, use the City Sightseeing Bus Tour to hop on and hop off at other famous sites and be sure to explore the city's independant shops and boutiques for a little retail therapy.
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Sunday and a fabulous prize will be given to the lucky winner.
Our Easter Break includes the following:
- Luxury en-suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Full use of the Garden Spa facilities
- Complimentary on site car parking
- Morning newspaper
- Complimentary wi-fi
Please note: Visiting any of the sites and attractions in Bath are not included within your package.
Our Easter Weekend is available at the following rates:
- From £320.00 per room, per night in a classic room
- From £360.00 per room, per night in a superior room
- From £400.00 per room, per night in a deluxe room
- From £460.00 per room, per night in a premier deluxe room
- From £490.00 per room, per night in a junior suite
- From £750.00 per room, per night in a suite
- From £1,050.00 per room, per night in a master suite
Rates are based on two guests sharing a room, available from Thursday 17th April - Monday 21st April 2014, subject to availability.
Children sharing with adults:-
£60.00 per night including breakfast, available in a deluxe, premier deluxe room, suite or master suite with a welcome pack and chocolate egg to take home.
|Please click here to check availability|